HOST A PAINT PARTY!
NO SALES PITCH. LITTLE WORK. ALL FUN.
NUMBER OF GUESTS
***You MUST have at least 8 participants (including hostess) to qualify for a Guided Party.***
If you have trouble meeting the minimum requirement, I'll prepare SIP & SIGN KITS for you and your guests to do on your own, without me guiding. Supplies will be ready for you to pick up from my home in Cutlerville on the day of your party. Requests for earlier pick-up will be considered.
Kits will also be prepared and left with Hostess for guests who have ordered a sign, but cannot make it to the party.
There is no minimum requirement to host an DIY Paint Party with Kits (without a guide).
Hostess is responsible for picking up the kits from my home in Cutlerville.
APPLIES TO BOTH GUIDED PARTIES & DIY KIT PARTIES:
8 - 9 Participants (incl. hostess) $10 off
10 - 11 Participants (incl. hostess) $15 off
12 - 14 Participants (incl. hostess) $20 off
15+ Participants (incl. hostess) FREE sign
24+ Participants: FREE sign + FREE 24" x 24" Demo Sign
Free Demo Sign: Choose a sign you'd like me to demonstrate on, and keep it for FREE! (Porch Signs Excluded)
DIY KIT PARTIES:
Hostess qualifies for a FREE Practice Sign for Kit Parties with 8+ participants.
STEPS TO HOSTING A PARTY
THE FOLLOWING STEPS APPLY TO BOTH GUIDED AND DIY KIT PARTIES.
1. Contact me for a few available dates. I will assume you want a Guided Party, unless you specify otherwise. Keep in mind that you must have 8 participants to qualify for a guided party.
2. Create your guest list.
It's always a good idea to speak with a few friends about your party before booking. Make sure they're available, and get a feel for who (and how many) will be coming. This is information I'll ask for.
3. Book your party.
4. Email me a list of expected guests. If you're not sure how many or who will attend, that's ok. Share what you know.
(Preferably not through Facebook, please)
5. Shortly after you book your party, I'll create a "shop" on my website, designed and reserved specifically for you and your guests. Your shop will include a special $8 Promo Code for Early Bird Orders, valid until one week prior to your party. The PROMO CODE will be posted on your shop. There will also be a promo code reminder at checkout. I'll let you know when your shop is posted.
6. Invite your guests to order their signs. Give them a heads-up about the Promo Code, and stress the importance of placing their orders at least one week prior to the party. I'll need that time to prepare, so this is very important. However, you will NOT place your order at this time (see #8).
7. Shortly before the Promo Code expires, I'll update you with whose orders I've received (or haven't). Keep in mind that if fewer than 7 guests have ordered (8 including you), DIY Kits will be prepared in place of a Guided Party. Step-By-Step Instructions can be found HERE. I'll review the process with you when you pick up the Kits, but it's still a good idea to read through the instructions before your guests arrive.
8. Once all expected guests have placed their orders, I'll give you 2 PROMO CODES:
Promo Code #1: this will include the $8 Early Bird Special + your Hostess Discount, determined by the number of guests.
Promo Code #2: $8 Early Bird Special + Value up to $48 for your Free Demo Sign (Porch Signs Excluded). Must have 8 participants to qualify for this promo code.
This will be your que to place your order.
Refunds will not be given for cancellations within 10 days of the party. Guests are welcome to pick up their prepared signs and stencils to paint on their own. Kelly will paint it it for guests (upon request) for a $20 charge. You may also choose to reschedule your party within 6 weeks of the original scheduled date.
A full refund will be given to guests if a party is cancelled at least 11 days prior to the party.
**Retreats/conferences/camps: require 90 day cancellation notice
Venue: You get to choose where you'd like your party! Example: your home, church, school gym, in a barn, or even the park! Get creative.
Food and/or Drinks: It's your choice! Provide whatever you think your guests might enjoy. Just don't stress over it. :)
You are also responsible to provide adequate tables & seating with roughly 3 ft. between each guest. I will bring table-cloths to protect your furniture.